Residential Air Duct Cleaning
Are you in need of professional Air Duct Cleaning Services? Eco Green Group provides quality Air Duct Cleaning all throughout the Southern California areas, including Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside, San Gabriel Valley and Ventura Counties. Our professional air duct cleaning technicians use the best duct cleaning technology available and are able to meet all of your air duct cleaning needs. Many home owners neglect cleaning their air ducts, which causes their HVAC system to work inefficiently — this combined with not cleaning out the air filters every three months can cause dirty air to circulate through out the environment, resulting in higher energy costs and lack of clean air. We recommend getting your air ducts cleaning every 3-5 years, depending on how often you use your Heating and Cooling System. (Read Rotobrush terms and conditions)
Contact us today for a FREE Estimate or Consultation. Our team of professional technicians, inspectors and office personal are highly knowledgeable, experienced and ready to assist with any Air Duct Cleaning project.
Air Duct Returns
Green Cleaning Methods
Eco Green Group uses non-toxic cleaning methods that are safe and non-hazardous to human health. All of our sanitization and deodorizer solutions are EPA approved for your safety. We employ the best cleaning methods for your HVAC and Air Ducts so that your system runs more efficiently, thus using less energy and resulting in cost savings.
How We Do Air Duct Cleaning?
1. Pre Inspection – First we will come to the property and check that the air duct system is in good enough condition for a thorough cleaning, as well as how long it will take to do the cleaning and what size of a crew to send.
A. Check for broken or leaky ducts
B. Check for hazardous material
C. Determine the best type of cleaning for the system
D. Determine the size of the job
2. Schedule Cleaning – Office personal sets up a date for the cleaning service. Eco-green crew arrives to your house (2-3 crew depends the size of your house), on time, in uniform, and ready to work.
3. Supervisor – Each crew has a supervisor technician. He is the liaison between you and the crew.
4. Participation – We like to get you involved with the cleaning process. NO, not to do the job! We encourage you to watch and learn how your system works and what we are doing to make it better.
5. Equipment – Hook the equipment. First we hook an special vacuum to the main air duct and close all the vents to pressurize the system. This vacuum is preventing cross contamination of your house. We don’t want dust or debris going out while we are dislodging it.
6. Technicians – The technicians will be opening the vents and brushing and agitating the dust so that the negative machine can collect the debris. We use a state of the art brush-motor-vacuum to get the air duct clean. Don’t use the $20-40 coupon companies, they are known for scamming!
7. Customer Review – When the cleaning is done, we welcome you to see all the work before the final steps are performed. We want to show you the area all cleaned and vacuumed. We stand behind our work and take your satisfaction seriously.
We remove all trash and take it with us. We will prepare and replace your filter and apply a deodorizer to enhance the vents freshness.
8. Finalization – Let’s finish the working order, we have a 100% money back guarantee, our tech will make sure you are 100% satisfied with the work, that all your expectation were fulfilled and you are ready to receive fresh air.
9. Testimonials – Go online and fill out our survey. If you add a testimonial, we will guarantee a 10% discount in any purchase (max $500 dollars)
Ready to schedule services, or need a estimate for one of your projects? Follow the link below or simply give us a call at 1-866-633-8380 and a qualified representative will be able to help you.